How Your Funding Helps Wonderland Camp
Wonderland Camp’s 2016 budget was more than $936,000. And, our ongoing need for capital to add camping venues and activities takes our annual need above $1 million. Every year Wonderland Camp serves approximately 1,000 summer campers, or about $1,000 per week per camper. (Click here to see the weekly breakdown)
- But our campers can’t afford $1,000 a week.
- So we charge our campers $650 a week.
- $650 x 1,000 campers gets us to $650,000.
- $1 million minus $650,000 in fees leaves a gap of $350,000, or $350 per camper.
- That means we must rely on donors like you to bridge the $350 gap.
We gratefully recruit and welcome bridge-the-gap cash donations every year from many individual and business donors in any amount. We accumulate every dollar to make up for all those $350 gaps of scholarship. Please click Donate Now to help out.
We also happily accept camper fee payments (or scholarships for the $650 camper fee) to cover the cost of a specific camper you or your organization may wish to help. Just enter the camper’s name on our Donate Now page, or call us at 573-392-1000, and you can pay for a special camper in your life to come to camp.